Hey Rock n' Rollers! I look forward to being back live in the studio this Saturday night for Those Were The Days. On this weekends WRCO FM 100.9 show, we will feed you with some fun food songs. You could have a 'Cheeseburger In Paradise', 'Jambalaya', 'Apples, Peaches, Pumpkin Pie', and other delicious song treats! I hope you are 'Hungry', for 'Bread And Butter'. It will be 'Yummy, Yummy, Yummy'. The request line will be open for those of you who want to contribute a song choice. Maybe you will be the one that wins the trivia challenge and a prize from our grab bag of goodies.
Last weekends It Really Should Have Been A Top Ten Hit was great fun to put together. Here is a list of the Top Ten in case you missed them....
10. Things I'd Like To Say-The New Colony Six 1969
9. Born To Run-Bruce Springsteen 1975
8. Mr. Dieingly Sad-The Critters 1966
7. Morning Girl-The Neon Philharmonic 1969
6. Pretty Ballerina-The Left Banke 1967
5. God Only Knows-The Beach Boys 1966
4. Shame Shame-The Magic Lanterns 1968
3. Will You Be Staying After Sunday?-The Peppermint Rainbow 1969
2. Nothing But A Heartache-The Flirtations 1969
1. Can't Find The Time-Orpheus 1968
I will be ready to rock and roll with you again this Saturday night.